CAS Community   >   Resources   >  

Cscb0
Computer Science Colouring Book

A gentle and fun introduction to Computer Science

William Lau

Created by William Lau
last edited Mar 25 2020 by William Lau

The beauty of computer science should be something that everyone is exposed to. Colouring is accessible to all and this book allows you to re-imagine computer hardware and software in whatever colours you choose. The images and accompanying text will provide students with the first stepping stones on their journey to learn more about computer science.

The full version is attached for free here, ready for printing. There is a double sided or a single sided version. Depending on whether you’re worried about bleed through and whether your school charges you for printing blank pages.

It’s been successfully used from ages 6+. However, I imagine adults would find it as an entertaining way to pass time too.

If you wish to support me in making more resources, you can buy physical copies on Amazon. I hope this is allowed. Mods feel free to edit if not.

Level: (Beginner / Intermediate)

Teaches: (Computer Architecture, Secondary Storage, Embedded Systems, Network, Software, Programming, Data Representation, AI, )

Downloaded 517 times.

Download

This resource has attached files: to access these files, please tick the box below to assent to the license terms
License: The resources on CAS website are under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 licence unless otherwise specified by the resource creators.

You must confirm that you have read and agree the licence's ToS before you can download the attachments of this resource.

I have read the licence agreement of this resource and agree to abide by its terms and conditions.

Feedback and Comments

Available when logged in (join via the front page, for free):
  • View 1 comments on this resource.
  • View resource history, links to related resources.
  • Leave feedback for the author(s), or help by editing the resource.
Categories: