CAS Community   >   Resources   >  

no image
Full schemes of work for Key Stage 3

Links to the full keystage 3 scheme of work I am developing at teachcompsci.co.uk

James Fearnley

Created by James Fearnley
last edited Sep 18 2014 by James Fearnley

Since completing the primary scheme of work, located at http://community.computingatschool.org.uk/resources/2119. I have been trying to pull together and develop a fully developed and resourced curriculum for key stage 3 computing.

Linked and assessed by the progressions pathways document. (with a second eye on the ingot baseline tests) it hopefully allows a school to deliver the whole Computing National Curriculum.

Most of the resources are written (although still need up-loading) and as I am teaching from the site myself, they are being regularly updated.

Find this curriculum here: teachcompsci.co.uk (to access any resource click log on as guest, everything is left open)

I have put it all there because I am teaching from it, so needed to allow students to access it.

** Licence -** Work on teachcompsci unless other wise specified is under the Creative Commons, Attribution- Noncommercial licence not the Share Alike licence governing computingatschools resources.

Feedback and Comments

Available when logged in (join via the front page, for free):
  • View 0 comments on this resource.
  • View resource history, links to related resources.
  • Leave feedback for the author(s), or help by editing the resource.
Categories: