CAS Coventry Mixed Community Meeting
Wednesday Jun 10, 2020 from 4:00PM to 5:30PM
Please do join us for this **online** meeting.
1) Physical Computing, RPi resources and future plans. Duncan Maidens, RPi. 25 mins
2) 'How to' Deep Dive. With Dawn Walker, Cathryn Armer + local deep dive working group. 25 mins
3) Sean's 5 minute top online trick. Sean Johnson 5 mins.
4) AOB. Sharing experiences, ideas for future meetings.5 mins
5) at 5pm, virtual coffee time and chat.
For further information: Margaret Low (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Computing At School (CAS) communicates with its interested parties by email. I understand that CAS will not pass on my email address to other organisations.
Data Protection Act 1998
CAS as part of the BCS Group will hold your personal data on its computer database and process it in accordance with the Act. This information may be accessed, viewed and used by CAS for administrative purposes and conducting market research. All of these purposes have been notified to the Commissioner. If you are based outside the European Economic Area (the 'EEA'), information about you may be transferred outside the EEA in accordance with the requirements of the Act.
Full legal and privacy notices: http://www.bcs.org/category/5655