Address: Sky Hall, ,
Great Finborough School, ,
Stowmarket ,
IP14 3EF
Cas_hub_logo_32
Viewed by 9 users
Stowmarket Hub meeting - CANCELLED (Stowmarket Hub ) Thursday Oct 18, 2018 from 4:30PM to 5:30PM
Organised by: christina Thomaschristina Thomas Hosted by: Finborough School
christina Thomas
Tickets: This is a FREE event booking is closed: Status: ended , Tickets sold: 1 

On behalf of Computing At School and the Network of Excellence

Stowmarket Hub meeting

October 18, 2018 at 4:30PM

Finborough School

Launch meeting of Stowmarket branch of the combined (Stowmarket and Bury St Edmunds hubs)

PROGRAMME (stc)

Time Topic
16:30 Arrival and Refreshments
16:45 Welcome to a new school year
17:00 Training sessions
17:15 Competitions and events
17:30 Close

SPEAKER

christina Thomas

I am the hub leader for the Stowmarket hub and also help to run the Bury St Edmunds hub. I have a wealth of experience in Computer Science; this consists of a first class honours degree in Computer Science, four years of industry experience as a programmer and five years of teaching practice. I have spent the last five years teaching Computer Science up to A-Level in the East of England. My areas of strength include programming in several languages, SQL, database development and more, these provide me with an excellent skills base to teach Computer Science through the key stages and support other ICT and Computing teachers in my local area.

All materials and resources used on this course will be made available to all delegates after the course.

HOST

christina Thomas

Finborough School

For further information: cthomas@st-benedicts.suffolk.sch.uk

Electronic Privacy
Computing At School (CAS)/Network of Excellence (NoE) communicates with its interested parties by email. I understand that CAS/NoE will not pass on my email address to other organisations.

Data Protection Act 1998
CAS/NoE as part of the BCS Group will hold your personal data on its computer database and process it in accordance with the Act. This information may be accessed, viewed and used by CAS/NoE for administrative purposes and conducting market research. All of these purposes have been notified to the Commissioner. If you are based outside the European Economic Area (the 'EEA'), information about you may be transferred outside the EEA in accordance with the requirements of the Act.

Full legal and privacy notices: http://www.bcs.org/category/5655