#exabits: Python Programming for KS3 Computing
Presenter: Alan O'Donohoe, exa.foundation
Aims: This twilight CPD event is to provide teachers with strategies and resources for teaching text-based programming with Python in their schools and will suggest learning activities that teachers may use with a Year 7, 8 or 9 class.
Attendees will be provided with some free resources that they can use straight away with their own classes.
The event is suitable for both non-specialist teachers and specialist teachers with a variety of experience, from those with little or no prior experience to those who are already teaching GCSE and/or A-Level Computer Science.
16:00 Classroom Based Activity:
- Modelling strategies to support less confident learners
- Developing students confidence with problem solving
- Using a text-based programming language to develop a solution
- Sharing solutions to benefit all learners
If you would like to host a CPD event in your school, more details at http://exa.foundation/training
The Small Print:
- This event is being run by Alan O'Donohoe (exa.foundation) part of Exa Education.
- Please note photographs may be taken for marketing purposes.
- If you can't attend this event, but would like to host a similar event in your area visit: http://exa.foundation/training
- If no more than 4 delegates have booked tickets, 7 days before the event, this event may be postponed until a later date. Please encourage others to attend by sharing details. All events listed at http://exa.foundation/events