#exabits Teach Computing (KS3), West Sussex 18Sep17
Host: Alan O'Donohoe, exa.foundation
Aims: This event is to support teachers with the teaching of Computing and Computational Thinking at Key Stage 3 in their schools. It will provide teachers with some tried & tested strategies opportunities to support their students learning using some free resources.
1:45 Classroom Based Activity:
- Teaching Computational Thinking in Key Stage 3
- Planning engaging and inspiring Computing lessons
- Assessing, measuring and monitoring progress
15:30 Close, followed by another CPD session, details below.
Please note - There are other related CPD sessions that may be of interest:
Mon 18th Sep 1.45pm-3.30pm - [details here] TeachComputing KS3 (Computational Thinking) West Sussex
- Mon 18th Sep 4pm-5pm - [details here] Teach GCSE Computer Science (Theory) West Sussex
- Tues 19th Sep 10am-3pm [details here] TeachComputing: KS3 Programming, East Sussex to support teachers who are making the transition to teaching Computing in Key Stage 3.
- Tues 19th Sep 3.30pm-5pm [details here] Teach GCSE Computer Science (Theory) East Sussex
If you would like to host a CPD event in your school, more details at http://exa.foundation/training
The Small Print: