Address: 8 Lewisham Way,
London,
SE14 6NW
Cas_hub_logo_32
Viewed by 22 users
CAS Lewisham Hub Meeting (Lewisham Community ) Monday Nov 28, 2016 from 5:00PM to 7:00PM
Organised by: Wioletta GallieWioletta Gallie Hosted by: Please meet at reception area, Richard Hoggart Building, (we will then be in Ground floor block B St James Hall) Goldsmiths, University of London
Lewisham
Please log in to book a place

On behalf of Computing At School

CAS Lewisham Hub Meeting

Hosted by

Lewisham

At

Please meet at reception area, Richard Hoggart Building, (we will then be in Ground floor block B St James Hall) Goldsmiths, University of London

Monday Nov 28, 2016 from 5:00PM to 7:00PM

Light refreshments available

Please meet at reception area of the Richard Hoggart Building at 5pm. If you are late plese ring 07971 297365 Do you teach computing, art or design at Primary, Secondary or A level? Come along on Monday 28th November 5pm to 7pm to find out about Generative Art with Goldsmiths and the Computing At School Lewisham Hub.Our master teacher

PROGRAMME

Time Topic
17:00 Arrive, refreshments and networking
17:30 An introduction to generative art. What is it and how can I use it in class?
18:30 Computing At Schools update. CPD opportunities, supporting schools in Lewisham.
19:00 Finish

For further information: Wioletta Chudobinska (lewishamhub@computingatschool.org.uk)

Electronic Privacy
Computing At School (CAS) communicates with its interested parties by email. I understand that CAS will not pass on my email address to other organisations.

Data Protection Act 1998
CAS as part of the BCS Group will hold your personal data on its computer database and process it in accordance with the Act. This information may be accessed, viewed and used by CAS for administrative purposes and conducting market research. All of these purposes have been notified to the Commissioner. If you are based outside the European Economic Area (the 'EEA'), information about you may be transferred outside the EEA in accordance with the requirements of the Act.

Full legal and privacy notices: http://www.bcs.org/category/5655