Address: Hartington Road,
North Shields,
Tyne and Wear,
NE30 3RZ
Noe-icon-32
Viewed by 21 users
Animation '17 - Stop Frame Tuesday Nov 22, 2016 from 4:00PM to 5:00PM
Organised by Master Teacher: Claire GrahamClaire Graham Hosted by: North Tyneside City Learning Centre
claire.graham@ntlp.org.uk
Tickets: £15.00 booking is closed: Status: deleted , Tickets sold: 0 

On behalf of Computing At School and the Network of Excellence

Animation '17 - Stop Frame

November 22, 2016 at 4:00PM

North Tyneside City Learning Centre

New to Animation? Whether you plan to enter Animation ‘17 or you're just interested in trying something new with your class this practical session will explore how to plan, create, edit and screen your students work. Animation is a perfect way to embed the use of technology right across the curriculum.

SPEAKER

Claire Graham

I am an experienced School Improvement Advisor with a Primary teaching background based in North Tyneside. I teach across all phases, deliver staff CPD and teach on a number of ITT courses in the North East . I am passionate about using animation to support thinking in all areas of the curriculum and I subscribe to the ‘poundstore pedagogy’ to build accessible exciting learning.

All materials and resources used on this course will be made available to all delegates after the course.

HOST

claire.graham@ntlp.org.uk

North Tyneside City Learning Centre

For further information: claire.graham@ntlp.org.uk

Electronic Privacy
Computing At School (CAS)/Network of Excellence (NoE) communicates with its interested parties by email. I understand that CAS/NoE will not pass on my email address to other organisations.

Data Protection Act 1998
CAS/NoE as part of the BCS Group will hold your personal data on its computer database and process it in accordance with the Act. This information may be accessed, viewed and used by CAS/NoE for administrative purposes and conducting market research. All of these purposes have been notified to the Commissioner. If you are based outside the European Economic Area (the 'EEA'), information about you may be transferred outside the EEA in accordance with the requirements of the Act.

Full legal and privacy notices: http://www.bcs.org/category/5655