Address: Y Pant School
Cowbridge Road
Talbot Green
CF42 8YQ
Cas_hub_logo_32
Viewed by 8 users
CAS SE Wales Hub Meeting May 2013 (CAS Wales South-East Community ) Tuesday May 7, 2013 from 5:00PM to 7:00PM
Organised by: Lucy BunceLucy Bunce Hosted by:
Tickets: book here:
Please note that this event is not one organised by Computing at School.
Should you wish to register for this event, you will be taken to a booking link on an external website.
Computing at School is not accountable for any aspect of the content or management of this event.

CAS South East Wales Hub Meeting

hosted by Lucy Bunce

Y Pant School, Pontyclun

7 May 2013 - 5-7pm

Refreshments available

Programme

Raspberry Pi

Curriculum Change

I hope to have a less formal approach to this meeting as I think previously people have found it useful to spend time networking.

4:30 - 5:00 Refreshments

5:00 - 6:00 Raspberry Pi

We have 10 Raspberry Pi computers in school now so I'll chat about what we have been doing with them and for those who haven't got their hands on one yet - you can have a play.

If you have also used them in school please come and share your experiences.  Bring SD cards along and show us anything you or your students have done.

6:00 - 7:00 Curriculum Change

As part of my role on the ICT curriculum review panel I'd like to hear your views on what needs to change in the curriculum and what you think needs to stay in.  Please feel free to email me BEFORE the event with any pressing concerns and we'll chat about all the ideas.

We look forward to seeing you.

The meeting tomorrow will take place in Room 1.

Directions to get to Y Pant are on the school website.  Once through the gates follow the road round to the left towards the school buildings.  You should be able to park anywhere infront of the buildings either to the left or right as most staff will have left by then.  However if possible please don't park on the courtyard right outside reception as the bus for the after-school clubs has to turn there.

Reception is signposted.  If you come into the building and then bear round to the right, follow the corridor down to the end to find Room 1.