Address: Robert Gordon's College
Schoolhill
Aberdeen
AB10 1FE
Cas_hub_logo_32
Viewed by 5 users
CAS Aberdeen hub meeting - Raspberry Pi showcase Monday Jun 23, 2014 from 4:30PM to 6:00PM
Organised by: Ian SimpsonIan Simpson Hosted by:
Book a place for free as a teacher
or book a place for free as a non-teacher (for people who do not work in schools).
Booking is closed.

To finish this session I would like to have an informal meet up on the topic of Raspberry Pi on Monday 23rd June from 4.30 until 6pm. We have recently set up a semi permanent PiLab at RGC and I think it would be a great venue to show what can be done with the device. I’ll arrange for tea and coffee to be provided, but we could take advantage of some Monday special offers on food afterwards if you were keen?

I’d be more than happy to hear from anyone who would like to show / present what they are working on or even show some student work!

As an added incentive I received some extra Raspberry Pi devices from the Google Pi project so attendees get at least one to take back to their school for the next year. In return all you have to do is document what you use it for and share that with the rest of the CAS Aberdeen hub.

Following feedback from the last CAS Aberdeen event (Lego Mindstorms training) you will each get a digital CPD certificate confirming your attendance (handy for myGTCS!)

All Rights Reserved © Computing At School 2020
Using the websiteDisclaimer of liabilityCookies policyPrivacy policy