Memory

last edited Apr 11 2017 by Sal Milki | Created by Sal Milki | Other contributors:

Memory: RAM - Cache - Virtual

It is a unique story written to raise awareness of the three-volatile memory. I have tried it with my own students and it helped them to develop a better understanding of the memory topic.

Level: Beginner Duration: one lesson Teaches: (A new pedagogy)

Disclaimers:

By downloading this resource you agree to the CAS resource guidelines and use it appropriately.

Note: Unless otherwise specified, this resource and all associated files are published here under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Licence. If you wish to use a different license, please state this in the description.

Read our resource guidelines

Feedback and Comments

Available when logged in (sign-up, for free):
  • View 0 comments on this resource.
  • View resource history, links to related resources.
  • Leave feedback for the author(s), or help by editing the resource.
Img_3356

This resource has attached files: to access these files, please tick the box below to assent to the license terms

License: The resources on CAS website are under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 licence unless otherwise specified by the resource creators.

You must confirm that you have read and agree the licence's ToS before you can download the attachments of this resource.

It has been downloaded 76 times.

I have read the licence agreement of this resource and agree to abide by its terms and conditions.
Categories: