BBC Microbit Primary Lessons

last edited Dec 30 2016 by Peter Gaynord | Created by Peter Gaynord | Other contributors:

Five complete primary school lessons for BBC Microbit.

These lessons were produced for my year group(mixed 3,4) as part of our topic on Magic. There are 5 (or more) lessons where each one comes with a complete smart notebook. The smart notebooks contain links to screencasts that show how to do all the various skills using the Microbit. Although I am a master teacher, my colleagues are not and enjoy the higher level of support that the ‘How to’ type of information in the screencasts provides. The lessons teach skills such as using Microbit inputs in selections and then moving onto using random numbers. None of the programming challenges are my own ideas. They have all been swiped from either: BBC Micro web site, code club or CAS Microbit training event held in Cambridge by Jamie Mitchell and Graham Hastings. Enjoy!

Disclaimers:

By downloading this resource you agree to the CAS resource guidelines and use it appropriately.

Note: Unless otherwise specified, this resource and all associated files are published here under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Licence. If you wish to use a different license, please state this in the description.

Read our resource guidelines

Feedback and Comments

Available when logged in (sign-up, for free):
  • View 0 comments on this resource.
  • View resource history, links to related resources.
  • Leave feedback for the author(s), or help by editing the resource.
Face

This resource has attached files: to access these files, please tick the box below to assent to the license terms

License: The resources on CAS website are under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 licence unless otherwise specified by the resource creators.

You must confirm that you have read and agree the licence's ToS before you can download the attachments of this resource.

It has been downloaded 488 times.

I have read the licence agreement of this resource and agree to abide by its terms and conditions.
Categories: