Initial Computing Assessment for Year 7

last edited Aug 11 2014 by Nicki Cooper | Created by Nicki Cooper | Other contributors:

A range of assessment activities to assess students against the Computing Progression Pathways

This is a range of assessment activities aimed at year 7 to assess them against the Computing Progression Pathways by Computing at School. For now, we are keeping to levels in my school so I have simply converted this to levels 1 to 8 (pink being 1 and white being 8).

This assessment activity is in the format of a OneNote package and all the instructions on how to use it can be found inside.

Please note, this only assesses up to around Level 4b and is designed to give you a basic idea of a students’ ability only so you know where to start and where the gaps fall.

Level: Aimed at year 7 but would also be suitable for upper KS2.

Duration: 2 to 3 lessons.

Teaches: Assesses against each strand of the Progression Pathway

Disclaimers:

By downloading this resource you agree to the CAS resource guidelines and use it appropriately.

Note: Unless otherwise specified, this resource and all associated files are published here under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Licence. If you wish to use a different license, please state this here.

Read our resource guidelines

Feedback and Comments

Available when logged in (join via the front page, for free):
  • View 18 comments on this resource.
  • View resource history, links to related resources.
  • Leave feedback for the author(s), or help by editing the resource.
Screenshot

This resource has attached files: to access these files, please tick the box below to assent to the license terms

License: The resources on CAS website are under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 licence unless otherwise specified by the resource creators.

You must confirm that you have read and agree the licence's ToS before you can download the attachments of this resource.

It has been downloaded 1152 times.

I have read the licence agreement of this resource and agree to abide by its terms and conditions.
Categories: