CAS Community   >   Resources   >  

Picture1
Raspberry Pi worksheets + lesson plan for you all!

A set of worksheets and a lesson plan for schools to test out with the Raspberry Pi

Peter Harb

Created by Peter Harb
last edited May 07 2014 by Peter Harb

As part of my final year project, I have designed and developed a work packet (working on a second one which is completely different) to help schools teach programming as per the new National Curriculum coming into effect this September.

Take a look at the attached zip file which contains 3 worksheets/exercises as well as a lesson plan. This work packet is intended for year 4 primary school children, however you can still test it out with secondary school classes. It would make a great introductory activity!

Now I need as much feedback as I can get on these worksheets, so if possible, please test them out in your classes and provide me with some feedback - I would really, really appreciate it.

Level: (Year 4 Students/Primary School/Beginner)

Duration: (1 hour)

Teaches: (Functions, Variables, Arrays, Programming, Raspberry Pi)

Downloaded 1115 times.

Download

This resource has attached files: to access these files, please tick the box below to assent to the license terms
License: The resources on CAS website are under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 licence unless otherwise specified by the resource creators.

You must confirm that you have read and agree the licence's ToS before you can download the attachments of this resource.

I have read the licence agreement of this resource and agree to abide by its terms and conditions.

Feedback and Comments

Available when logged in (join via the front page, for free):
  • View 26 comments on this resource.
  • View resource history, links to related resources.
  • Leave feedback for the author(s), or help by editing the resource.
Categories: