GCSE Computer Science: Prepare pupils for exam success
Host: Alan O'Donohoe, exa.foundation
Aims: This event is to support teachers with the teaching of theory for GCSE Computer Science in their schools. It will provide teachers with some tried & tested strategies opportunities to support their students learning.
Please note: A minimum number of 5 teachers are needed to register on this course to make it viable. Please encourage others to attend.
14:30 Welcome. Tea & Coffee. Group Discussion Activities.
14:45 Classroom Based Activity:
- Challenges keeping lessons engaging for all learners
- Teaching the theory for the examined part of GCSE Computer Science
- Assessing, Tracking, Monitoring Progress & Intervention
- Preparing classes for examinations in GCSE Computer Science
- Practical demonstration, modelling Teaching & Learning strategies
Please note - There are other related CPD sessions that may be of interest to you:
- Fri 7th July 9am - 5pm [details here] exabytes17 - a teaching & learning with technology conference
- For details of these and other events hosted by exa.foundation, please visit http://exa.foundation/events
This event is being run by exa.foundation part of Exa Education