Using iPad to inspire Computing Tuesday Apr 25, 2017 from 4:30PM to 6:15PM
Organised by Master Teacher: Matt WarneMatt Warne Hosted by: RGS The Grange
Matt Warne
Tickets: This is a FREE event book here: Status: Live, Tickets sold: 9 

On behalf of Computing At School and the Network of Excellence

Using iPad to inspire Computing

April 25, 2017 at 4:30PM

RGS The Grange

This event will look at how iPad can be used to transform Computing within your school. The course will explore a range of the best apps and creative approaches that will enhance your Computing curriculum. This will be a 'Hands On' course and iPads will be provided for delegates.

SPEAKER

Matt Warne

My current role is Head of Computing and IT at The Grange preparatory school in Worcester. have led ICT in education settings for 7 years including a two year, lead teacher, spell working for the Worcester Warriors. I have had fabulous opportunities to use ICT in education and have led workshops in animation and even taught Princess Anne to Podcast! I love blogging and networking with other like-minded teachers and use Twitter to share great ideas and resources @MattWarney I am currently head of Computing and IT at RGS The Grange I have led CPD sessions with CAS for the 12 months and am loving the role in supporting and working with practitioners throughout the county and beyond.

All materials and resources used on this course will be made available to all delegates after the course.

HOST

mcw@rgsw.org.uk

RGS The Grange

For further information: mcw@rgsw.org.uk

Electronic Privacy
Computing At School (CAS)/Network of Excellence (NoE) communicates with its interested parties by email. I understand that CAS/NoE will not pass on my email address to other organisations.

Data Protection Act 1998
CAS/NoE as part of the BCS Group will hold your personal data on its computer database and process it in accordance with the Act. This information may be accessed, viewed and used by CAS/NoE for administrative purposes and conducting market research. All of these purposes have been notified to the Commissioner. If you are based outside the European Economic Area (the 'EEA'), information about you may be transferred outside the EEA in accordance with the requirements of the Act.

Full legal and privacy notices: http://www.bcs.org/category/5655