Prepare pupils for exam success (GCSE Computer Science)
Host: Alan O'Donohoe, exa.foundation
Aims: This event is to support teachers with the teaching of theory for GCSE Computer Science in their schools. It will provide teachers with some tried & tested strategies opportunities to support their students learning.
15:00 Welcome. Tea & Coffee. Group Discussion Activities.
15:30 Classroom Based Activity:
- Challenges keeping lessons engaging for all learners
- Teaching the theory for the examined part of GCSE Computer Science
- Assessing, Tracking, Monitoring Progress & Intervention
- Preparing classes for examinations in GCSE Computer Science
- Practical demonstration, modelling Teaching & Learning strategies
This event is being run by exa.foundation part of Exa Education