Cas-32
CAS Regional Centre Hub Thursday Mar 9, 2017 from 4:45PM to 7:30PM

Organised by: CAS CRC East MidlandsCAS CRC East Midlands Hosted by:
CAS East Midlands (Nottingham Trent University)
Tickets: This is a FREE event book here: Status: Live, Tickets sold: 0 

On behalf of Computing At School and the Network of Excellence

CAS Regional Centre Hub

Thursday Mar 9, 2017 from 4:45PM to 7:30PM

Hosted by CAS East Midlands (Nottingham Trent University)

This is the 14th East Midlands CAS Hub event. This event will consist of a series of short practical and pedagogical workshops, focusing on the computing curriculum.

PROGRAMME

Time Topic
16:45pm Registration and Refreshments
16:55pm Welcome
17:00pm - 17:50pm Elective Workshop/s/ CPD
17:55pm - 18:45pm Elective Workshop/s/ CPD
18:50pm - 19:30pm Elective Workshop/s/ CPD
19:30pm - Completion of evaluations/ Session close

FAQs

What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?

All tickets will reserve a parking space for the Clifton Campus Car Park accessible by the Main Gate off the A453 using postcode NG11 8NS for Sat Nav.

For more information about transport options to Nottingham Trent University please see our website or contact us at CAS.CRCEastMidlands@ntu.ac.uk to request further information.

Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?

Any other specific queries please contact CAS.CRCEastMidlands@ntu.ac.uk to request further information.

Cancellations

Should you not be able to attend one of these sessions and not designate someone to attend on your behalf, please email CAS.CRCEastMidlands@ntu.ac.uk

HOST

CAS.CRCEastMidlands@ntu.ac.uk

CAS East Midlands (Nottingham Trent University)

For further information: CAS CRC East Midlands (CAS.CRCEastMidlands@ntu.ac.uk)

Electronic Privacy
Computing At School (CAS) communicates with its interested parties by email. I understand that CAS will not pass on my email address to other organisations.

Data Protection Act 1998
CAS as part of the BCS Group will hold your personal data on its computer database and process it in accordance with the Act. This information may be accessed, viewed and used by CAS for administrative purposes and conducting market research. All of these purposes have been notified to the Commissioner. If you are based outside the European Economic Area (the 'EEA'), information about you may be transferred outside the EEA in accordance with the requirements of the Act.

Full legal and privacy notices: http://www.bcs.org/category/5655